New version of plug-in TrustManager
ARQA Technologies released a new version of plug-in TrustManager – 2.2.
The new version has additional functions for trust management. The version also includes improvements suggested by users. Among them are the following:
- an opportunity to evaluate positions using average weighted prices,
- a possibility to see the reason why an order was rejected after limits check,
- a new setting for order sequence within a group order,
- a possibility to view groups of instruments (both preset and created by users),
- added support of analysis for the State registration number for securities of the Russian Federation entities and for bonds of CBR,
- support for currency cross rates and price values in currencies selected by a user,
- support of “Iceberg” type orders at the Moscow exchange.
Additional plug-in settings are now available in the terminal of Quik Administrator.Back to list