New version of Module of Automated Order Processing - 1.8.1
ARQA Technologies released a new version of Module of Automated Order Processing 1.8.1 with the following new features:
- New settings allow displaying client’s trading account and code separately for buying and selling.
- Now it is possible to set a number of lots of EES-instrument less than a number of lots of the basic exchange instrument. At the same time the order with a number which is not divisible by the number in the exchange lot is split in two parts, one divisible and the other which is not. The divisible part is executed at the exchange and the other one inside the module.
- There is now a possibility to limit execution terms for an EES-order by .
Several drawbacks of previous versions have been removed:
- Gone is the problem making impossible to cancel an EES-order if the number of created exchange order exceeded 4'294'967'295.
- Corrected now is the erroneous emergency termination of module operation when started in the arbitrage mode.
- Now there is no problem of incorrect translation of parameters “Calculated price” and “Price step value” for CFD algorithm.
- Corrected now is the error of incorrect price of EES-transactions for CFD and EES1 algorithms.