New version of Market Data Export module — 6.10
The released version of the of Market Data Export module has the following improvements:
- a setting was added which keeps on trying to export data to the database (DB) in case of an error when making the first attempt (the number of attempts is set in the settings),
- when the maximum number of attempts to export to one DB is reached, the export to other DBs will be continued without reconnecting to them,
- the ‘Portfolio’ table transmits a portfolio price relative to a margin level,
- a functionality was added to export placement parameters of the Bookbuilding module,
- a currency code is now transmitted for the ‘RMPriceRange’ table (Currency: Market risks parameters) and the ‘CCPPriceRange’ table (Market risks parameters).