ARQA Technologies will take part in the conference ‘Technological solutions for trading by financial instruments and for the risks control’
ARQA Technologies will take part, as a general sponsor and a moderator, in the conference ‘Technological solutions for trading by financial instruments and for the risks control’ which will be held in Moscow on the 19th of October, at Holiday Inn Sokolniki hotel.
The conference will be devoted to the questions of improving the quality of the interaction between brokerage companies, qualified investors, asset management companies and special depositaries in the process of executing investment decisions.
Top managers, risk managers, technologists from asset management companies, brokerage companies and, also, institutional investors, exchanges, IT developers and data centers will participate in the conference this year.
At the forum Vladimir Kurlyandchik, Director of Business Development in ARQA Technologies, will make the presentation ‘Trading infrastructure of an asset management company’. Also, Vladimir will take part in the panel ‘Infrastructure of executing solutions’, which will take the following topics to discuss:
- forming an order, choosing an execution strategy, a method and the execution place,
- systems, generating trading signals,
- OMS, EMS, algorithmic trading,
- access technologies, routing, speed, capacity, channels and data centers, processors.
Besides, at the conference part, the discussions and round tables will be organized, and they will be devoted to the following:
- informational products for making decisions,
- risk management, including pre-trade control, spot and derivatives, regulators requirements,
- forming transparent reports of execution.
For more detailed information about the event and its agenda, please, visit http://techno.rcb.ru/default.asp.