ARQA Technologies supports new features of Moscow Exchange markets in its software
As changes introduced in the trading systems of the stock and FX markets of the Moscow Exchange come into force from October, 21, ARQA Technologies has released new versions of the following software products which fully support the newly introduced features:
- The trading interface of the Stock Market of the Moscow Exchange version 10.4.
This gateway version supports the new functionality of the 20-th interface of the stock market trading system including the table ‘ Price borders’ (accessible through the workstation QUIK version 6.9) and discount introduction when forwarding orders in the mode ‘addressed REPO with CCP’.
- The trading interface of the FX Market of the Moscow Exchange version 10.4.
This gateway version supports the new functionality of the 20-th interface of the FX market trading system including:
- trading SPT-like instruments and precious metals valued in Russian Rubles,
- translating exchange parameters ‘Calculated price’ and ‘Calculated price of the previous day’,
- translation of new tables to show risk parameters ‘Liabilities and claims for assets’ and ‘Individual risk parameters’ (accessible through the workstation QUIK version 6.9).
- QUIK server version 4.10, which allows limiting clients’ positions and lets them engage in trading new SWAP-instruments of the FX market with delayed settlements (SPT), as well as SWAP-instruments for precious metals.
- Clients’ workstation QUIK version 6.9, which allows indicating a discount in address orders ‘REPO with CCP’ and showing new tables of risk parameters.
For more information about new features in the trading systems of the Moscow Exchange see the Exchange’s website:
To learn more contact the QUIK technical support service at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +7 383 219 1606.