ARQA Technologies released a new version of QUIK server — 4.19
Developments in the latest version enhance techniques of trading limits and position keeping.
New options of the version include:
- ‘Calculating liabilities of REPO/OTC with a trade CP’ allows to select various algorithms of funds allocation for REPO/OTC trades with the Central Counterparty,
- ‘Ban to open positions’ allows setting lists of classes and instruments which are not available to open positions in or increase (in absolute value) those opened previously,
- ‘Use Clearing Center discounts’ raises the flexibility and efficiency of the algorithm to determine actual discounts,
- ‘Permit position flip over at portfolio limitation’ may be used to allow an order to turn around a position in a case when the value of the client portfolio while using discounts falls below a corrected margin.
The new version applies correct position calculation for trading new SWAP instruments GBP_TODTOM and BYR_TODTOM.
QUIK Administrator acquired:
- A new option ’Not in use’ to mark a class which is not involved in trading operations without a necessity to delete it from the options base,
- An opportunity to search for a user record entry by his code,
- A possibility to store ciphered passwords in the ‘settings’ part of the QUIK server.
QAuditor application has an additional setting to control a timeout for queries addressed to the data base.
Back to list