ARQA Technologies released a new version of Option Analytics Module - 2.0
The principal new feature of the latest version of Option Analytics Module is support of orders forwarded to the LSE Derivatives Market.Trading Interface.
A major part of new functionality is related to modeling techniques and selection of chosen strategy parameters:
- The new version of the module differentiates between actual positions and positions manually introduced into the strategy – now they will be highlighted by different colors in the ‘Positions’ table.
- Contracts may be excluded from calculation without removal from the strategy.
- A firm’s identifier may now be specified in the strategy parameters’ entry panel.
- A slot has been added for a value of ‘risk-free’ rate.
- Improved interface for selection of base asset – a particular instrument may now be selected as a base asset. Earlier only a future with close execution date was used as a base asset.
- The ‘Volatility’ box now indicates the actual percentage of volatility used in calculation.
Along with other visual improvements the new module version represents mouse pointer position in ‘Strategy developer’ charts.Back to list