ARQA Technologies released a new version of OMS Manager module — 2.2.1
This OMS Manager module version employs numerous additional user possibilities most of them based on the users’ feedback and also has more functional features for processing orders.
Among those are:
- a new role for sales manager “Super Sales” which allows the user to process orders of other sales managers;
- the system has a different response to a new OMS-order. Now after a new order has been registered a corresponding message window will be automatically closed as soon as one of the traders starts processing it;
- a new type of order “Interest” informs a trader about the client’s interest towards a particular instrument;
- for easy review of historical orders the table of OMS-orders now has an additional filter which allows displaying orders for a trading day or a specified time period;
- when the system works in the mode “without sales manager” the trader can now accept an order from a FIX-client, reject it and cancel an order accepted earlier which has no linked transactions.
The wider functionality of OMS-order processing includes the following:
- a new version allows setting parameters while creating and editing OMS-orders such as: commission type, commission, settlement code and delivery type;
- a possibility to make a report concerning an OMS-order which took place in the past;
- in the ОТС-execution screen it is now possible to select settlement currency. When settlement currency is changed the price is recalculated in accordance with a cross rate;
- thanks to the new version the trader can manually link exchange and OTC orders to execution of an OMS-order;
- the form of OMS-order tables in windows “Orders”/”address orders” acquired a context menu item “link orders” which opens a form with selected orders to be linked.
All changes in the user’s interface have also been introduced in the English version of the terminal.