ARQA Technologies launched the workshop for professional participants of the Kazakhstan securities market in Almaty
The workshop for professional participants of the Kazakhstan securities market was held on the 4th of November at the ETS Commodity Exchange. The theme of the workshop was ‘QUIK Implementation for the Automation of Operations at the Derivatives Market ETS’.
Vladimir Kurlyandchik, the Head of Business Development in ARQA Technologies, made a presentation about the features of the QUIK complex.
The next issues had been discussed during the workshop:
- the practice of implementation of specific modules for the automation of operations at the derivatives market,
- client’s positions and risk management,
- QUIK integration with other program platforms, e. g. with the back office software,
- technologies for testing the system and training the users.
The conference materials:
- ARQA Technologies solutions for brokers (1 Mb), Vladimir Kurlyandchik, Head of Business Development