A new version released for iQUIK - 1.1
A new version of iQUIK 1.1 has the following improvements:
- Quote levels are centered around best demands and bids.
- Stop-orders now may contain period of operation and the price of a limit-order created at execution.
- There is an added possibility to choose QUIK server at connection. The addresses of QUIK servers are kept in a ip.cfg file.
- Quote graphs now have 2- and 4-hour intervals, a grid and smooth scrolling.
- Terminal settings now include options like:
- hide zero limits,
- show the name of security instead of code,
- show purchase on top or on bottom of the quote.
- Now there is a possibility to replace an order.
- It is possible now to send a new or replace an existing order in the window of order details.
- The filter of trading accounts shown in the entry form now takes into account the conformity of the account to the trading mode.
- Several drawbacks of the previous version were corrected.