The BasketTrading module is an additional QUIK workstation module that serves to trade ‘baskets’ of securities.
The program generates ‘baskets’ of securities, consisting of a set of securities by different issuers, in a specified amount. The program enables sending ‘basket’ orders as a separate security. While processing such an order, the program automatically splits a basket into a number of orders of separate securities and passes them to the trading system.
- to generate, edit baskets of securities,
- to submit orders to buy/sell baskets of securities,
- to view the list of existing baskets,
- to view the list of sent orders to buy/sell baskets of securities and their status,
- to view the list of orders, generated from a selected order to buy/sell a basket of securities.
BasketTrading module is an additional QUIK Workstation component. Access to the module functionality is provided from the main menu with an additional 'Basket' option appearing after the Module is installed. The broker individually grants user rights to use the Module.
Hardware and Software Requirements
The computer must meet requirements for the QUIK Workstation.
|Purchase||Managed services / System backup||Hosting||Testing|