NTPro special program interface
NTPro special program interface allows getting access to NTPro Platform — a service providing FX liquidity that can be traded by clients and traders.
- sending market and/or limit orders forwarded by QUIK users,
- transmission of the information on changes in order status and order execution (trades),
- transmission of Level I quotes (Quotes table) and Level II quotes (Level2Quote table).
The interface sets three secure SSL-connections with NTPro Platform via FIX protocol:
- MDC-connection, that allows transmitting Level I and Level II quotes (transmission of anonymous trades is not available),
- TRC-connection for order forwarding and transmitting information on operations,
- drop copy connection, that allows transmitting information from the platform about orders and trades executed via different copy of the interface.
To view quotes for currency pairs traded in NTPro Platform, standard tables and windows of QUIK user terminals are used, which support an additional trading instrument class ‘NTPro: Currency trading’.
Hardware and software requirements
Processor Intel Xeon E5504 or better,
2 GB RAM,
20 GB available hard disk space.
OS Windows Server 2008/2012/2016 (x64).
The indicated hardware and software requirements are minimal. With ample resources the interface may be installed on the same PC as the QUIK server. Any arising questions may be addressed to the QUIK support service.
|Purchase||Managed services / System backup||Hosting||Testing|