New version of QUIK server software — 9.1 released
The new version of the QUIK server software supports requirements of the Federal Law No. 39-FZ ‘On the securities market’. New settings in the Limit calculation library impose restrictions on unqualified investors’ operations with certain types of financial instruments:
- Access control for complex instruments is a setting which checks whether the investor’s status corresponds with the financial instrument’s complexity.
- Access to complex instruments is a setting in the ‘By limits’ template with a list of complex instruments allowed for operations of a specified group of clients.
- Complex instruments is a directory of complex instruments and classes.
- Qualified investors is a feature in the ‘By limits’ template.
- Clients with access to complex instruments is a list of clients where, for each client, it is possible to set a list of complex instruments allowed for operations.
- Instrument types with no limits for unqualified investors is a list of complex instruments which are not covered by limits for unqualified investors.
Also, ‘By limits’ templates acquired an option to include clients into the template by leverage value.