New version of the Module of electronic execution of sales QUIK EES
ARQA Technologies released a new version of the Module of electronic execution of sales QUIK EES – 2.1.0
The main innovations are connected with supported algorithms:
- EES1 algorithm supports full (without forwarding client orders to external trading venues) or partial order execution on the internal market of the Module.
- EES1 algorithm operation can be adjusted so that the trade price is equal to the order price.
- When an order is executed on the internal market of the Module the market price can be defined by the worst or average price available on the market.
- For EESFX algorithm it is possible to set a restriction on the value of order price deviation from prices on the internal market of the Module or prices on external trading venues.
- OTC reporting of trades executed on the internal market of the Module to external systems now allows to disregard exchange executions. It also operates correctly when OTC-trade registration fails on initial attempt.
A number of changes make the Module more user-friendly for work:
- The Quote table with QUIK EES classes now translates the following parameters: algorithm type (EES1, EES2, EESFX), type of applied spread (as an absolute value or as a percentage of the market data).
- For EES2 algorithm it is possible to set a restriction on the quote price change - when a source price changes slightly, EES2 quotes do not change.