Improvements in QORT products made in September, 2022
We offer to your attention the main improvements in solutions based on the QORT software platform.
Automated back-office backQORT
- It has become possible to generate the ‘Internal accounting records for securities’ report.
- It is possible to set a path to the folder to save files with reports on commission calculation.
- It is possible to deactivate sending of a margin call to the client about the changed portfolio price.
- It has become possible to edit an existing record in the redemption history via the IDB.
Middle-office of an asset management company capQORT
- The following combinations of parameters are available when forwarding exchange REPO orders:
- It has become possible to set a path to the folder to save files with reports on commission calculation.
- The portfolio organizer has a possibility to display and take account of exchange orders forwarded via QUIK.
- There is a possibility to take account of unexecuted pool and exchange orders in the ‘Portfolio benchmarking’ report.
- The ‘Sub-accounts and analytic accounts’ table allows opening a table with the portfolio structure for all analytical accounts.
- An option was added to exclude personal accounts without the fixed ‘Consider in collateral’ feature from the algorithm calculating net asset values and volumes of assets.
- The dialogue of order pools has a ‘Check’ button which opens a window with information on changes in portfolio restrictions during execution of the order.
— with CCP Negdeal: REPO rate + REPO amount + Discount (EXF_QTY), REPO rate + REPO amount + Quantity (EXF_DSC),
— with CCP: REPO rate + Quantity (EXF_VOL), REPO rate + REPO amount (EXF_QTY).