Release of a new version of the Moscow Exchange derivative market trading interface — 10.0.2.
The new version of the Moscow Exchange derivative market trading interface has the following improvements:
- Processing futures on MOEXREPO-indicator.
- Possibility to make a separate class group of week options.
- Translating data form the “Open interest” field to the table of all trades.
- Extended descriptions “Cancel On Session closure” and “Cancel On Connection Loss” will be translated to a new “Extended status” field of the order table. It will happen in case of automatic order cancellation at evening clearing and because of disconnect («Cancel On Disconnect»).
- In the new version parameter and transaction descriptions will be loaded in Russian as well as in English for correct display of data at QUIK Administrator and user applications with the English interface.
- Starting from this version a new “Status” parameter is displayed in the order table. The parameter may possess the following values: “Passive trade” and “Active trade”.
- The mode for company aggregation is extended with a possibility to set the trade account prefix. Moreover, now prefixes can be compound: using special tags the prefix can be supplemented with a clearing company’s or a broker’s code, respectively.