New version of FIX order router program interface — 4.1
The main changes in the released version of FIX order router program interface relate to support of MiFID II regulation requirements. In particular, the interface transmits new order and trade table parameters identifying users as ‘Client’, ‘Investment decision maker’ and ‘Executing trader’.
When the Interface instrument directory is uploaded from source classes via QUIK server it is possible to specify a value the instrument accuracy will be increased by.
The ‘Current trading’ table acquired:
- parameters identifying stock market instruments ‘StockCode’, ‘Bloomberg ID’, ‘CUSIP’, ‘SEDOL’, ‘StockName’,
- parameters for FX market instruments: ‘Base currency quantity scale’, ‘Quoted currency quantity scale’,
- the ‘Multiplicity of quantity’ parameter (for stocks, bonds and FX instruments).
The following possibilities are available when forwarding transactions via interface:
- Identification of instruments specified in forwarded transactions may be set by classes of instruments. For example, it is possible to identify NASDAQ and LSE instruments by different types of instrument codes within one FIX connection to execution broker,
- The functionality to redefine FIX tags, set in the MarketTransTags.xml file, was supplemented with an option to change values within a group of repeated tags. This may be useful when working with several execution brokers having different requirements for filling tags. The functionality also allows choosing trade execution venue and ISIN code from arbitrary tags.
- Instruments may be identified by LocalCode in execution reports.