Prompted by our clients and using their expert reviews, ARQA Technologies creates new products, which then become a part of the standard software product line offered by the company.
The products can be developed on the basis of already existing company products (QUIK and QORT lines) or as an entirely new product. ARQA Technologies’ products can also be integrated with the software used by the client.
OMS Manager Module (Otkritie Capital International Ltd.)
The module is designed to manage execution of clients’ orders by authorized traders and allows the broker to fully automate this process. The module functionality includes:
- receiving client orders by a sales manager,
- sending orders to the trading system by a sales manager,
- execution of client orders by a trader on exchange and non-exchange markets and by the Algorithmic trading module as well,
- monitoring a status of the client order execution,
- providing clients with reports on executed trades.
Application of VAR analysis for post-trade evaluation of portfolio risks in the backQORT system
The QORT product line started using the functionality of VAR analysis for evaluation of portfolio risks which allows:
- calculating VAR parameters of a portfolio for shares, bonds, and options;
- calculating parameters on the basis of previous prices taken for any period of observation;
- setting any time interval in the future for calculating VAR-indicators;
- applying different volatility calculation methods for evaluation of price dynamics for future periods;
- using different methods to evaluate parameters for options with a future or a share being an underlying asset.
QUIK InSite (Solid IFC)
Integration of the QUIK system’s Japanese localization functionality with the broker’s website taking into account the website layout and design. A possibility to send orders and execute trades as well as receive and monitor current market data from marketplaces (MICEX-RTS) via the broker’s website. Implementation of the QUIK InSite flexible localization system in Russian, English, and Japanese.
MICEXPreTrade Module (Moscow Exchange)
MICEXPreTrade module, developed as a result of a joint project with MICEX, allows users to directly connect to MICEX trading and clearing systems through the MICEX Bridge gateway, bypassing the QUIK server and preserving all QUIK pre-trade control features. In this technological scheme, the QUIK server is used as a risk server which informs the MICEX Bridge gateway whether a transaction is permissible or not.
Digital Signature Support (National Depository of Ukraine, Cesaris Ukraine)
QUIK InSite (Phoenix Capital, Ukraine)
Integration of QUIK functionality with the company’s website taking into account layout and design of the website. A possibility to send orders and execute trades as well as receive and monitor current market data from trading venues (including diagrams) via the broker’s website.
Development of back-office system backQORT in Ukraine (Univer Capital)
Revision of the back-office system backQORT for a professional Ukrainian stock market participant. The results of the project in 2010 are as follows:
- generation of regular and non-regular reports, including reports for the Ukrainian Exchange Derivatives market,
- support of own and transit client account schemes,
- connection with DEPOER (automatic import of quotes),
- calculation of broker and depository commissions,
- automatic report download from Ukrainian Exchange and PFTS.
Adaptation of the back-office platform backQORT for use in Ukraine (Univer Capital)
Adaptation and installation of the back-office system backQORT for a professional participant of the Ukrainian stock market.
backQORT (URALSIB Capital – Financial Services)
Development of the broker back-office software based on the QORT program platform (backQORT). Within the framework of the project, the following functionality was implemented:
- required reporting forms for clients and regulators;
- automation of client registration procedure, account opening, and contracting;
- automation of commission and tax calculation;
- full integration with the QUIK system.
QUIK InSite (KIT Finance)
Integration of QUIK functionality with a broker website taking into account layout and design of the website. A possibility to send orders and execute trade as well as receive and monitor the current market data from trading venues via the broker’s website.