SunGard Global Network program interface
This QUIK module enables access to international financial markets via SunGard Global Network. More than 130 exchanges are available now for access via QUIK by using the unified trade terminal.
The use of QUIK for trading simultaneously on Russian and several international exchanges enhances opportunities for Russian investors up to the global scale. The integration between QUIK and SunGard Global Network enables simple, convenient and practically feasible access to the most interesting markets including the opportunity of trading Russian ADR’s on LSE and trading on the biggest US market of futures and options.
- Receiving information about the trading process at the current trading session, and orders and transactions made.
- Support of trades on the following exchanges:
BOVESPA (São Paulo Stock Exchange),
CME Group (CBOT, CME, COMEX, NYMEX),
Hong Kong Stock Exchange (HKEX),
Inter Continental Exchange (ICE),
Johannesburg Stock Exchange (JSE),
London International Financial Futures and Options Exchange (LIFFE),
London Stock Exchange (LSE),
LSE Derivatives Market (ex-EDX),
National Association of Securities Dealers Automated Quotation (NASDAQ),
NASDAQ OMX (Helsinki, Copenhagen, Stockholm, Reykjavik, Tallinn, Riga, Vilnius),
Singapore Exchange (SGX),
TMX Group (Toronto Stock Exchange, TSX Venture Exchange),
Warsaw Stock Exchange (WSE),
Exchange Electronic Trading (XETRA).
- The cost of the module and technical support depends on the number of accessible exchanges.
- The cost of the module and technical support does not depend on the number of serviced clients.
- Access to the other exchanges via trading interface through SunGard Global Network can be implemented upon request of the broker.
Michail Sherbel — phone: +7 (495) 721–1960 (ext. 72173), mobile: +7 (926) 747-5167,
Hardware and software requirements
Processor Intel Xeon 3.2 GHz or better.
1 GB RAM.
10 GB available hard disk space.
OS Windows 2008/2012 Server x64.
|Purchase||Managed services / System backup||Hosting||Testing|