Back Office for Bank Operations
Purpose and Applications
An intermediate operational back office is to be implemented in the bank in the following situations:
- increase in daily transaction volume,
- a larger volume of transaction needs to be processed,
- timely preparation of daily reports is required.
Modules and Services Used
- The following functions are transferred to the backQORT back office:
- on-line position keeping and performing internal analysis during the day;
- preparing daily reports for the clients;
- preparing reports for the financial market regulator;
- calculating personal income tax for a period;
- preparing daily trading limits for front office systems;
- verifying data against reports of primary brokers, exchanges, and clearing organisations;
- providing a single information warehouse, unification of information flows for all operations.
- The main back office of the bank retains the following functions:
- preparation of reports for the Central Bank;
- integration with the accounting system, depositary, other internal systems.
Problem — automation of back office operations in a bank, providing up-to-date information and reporting to clients and market regulators.
The functionality of the operational back office can be extended by additional modules.
For any question or request for presentation or test use, please contact the Sales and Marketing Department by phone +7 (383) 2191619 or email email@example.com.