The system of automatic following an asset manager’s trading signals (including those using trading robots) serves for automatic execution of an asset manager’s trading signals when a client is subscribed to a chosen strategy (financial instruments portfolio).
- Receiving and processing the asset manager's trading signals.
- Forming of a list of transactions based on the asset manager's trading signals with subsequent orders forwarding/cancelation from the QUIK workstation or by the module itself.
There are two types of users:
Using the QUIK workstation, the client subscribes to a strategy and specifies a volume of funds provided to this strategy in the currency that is supported by the module, and a method of trading signals execution. It is possible to subscribe to several strategies with different instruments.
The client can set trading signal execution taking account of:
- a price specified in the asset manager’s signal;
- a deviation from the price recommended by the asset manager;
- a slippage from the price recommended by the asset manager;
- a specified timeout with a possibility to forward a market order if a limit order is not executed within a specified period;
- execution by market;
- execution by the last trade price;
- iceberg-order execution.
The Asset Manager
The Asset Manager creates autofollow strategies (portfolios of financial instruments) and sends trading signals for each strategy depending on the market conditions.
Trading signals can be sent from the asset manager’s QUIK workstation using one of the following ways:
- using the transaction import interface TransToQuikAPI;
- from scripts in Qlua;
- using the interface of dynamic transaction loading from a file.
Hardware and Software Requirements
Processor Intel Xeon Gold 5118 or better,
4 GB RAM,
50 GB available hard disk space.
OS Windows Server 2008/2012/2016/2019 (x64).
DBMS Microsoft SQL Server 2008/2012/2014/2016/2017/2019.
|Purchase||Managed services / System backup||Hosting||Testing|