The system of automatic following an asset manager’s trading signals (including those using automated trading robots) is intended for automatic execution of the asset manager’s trading signals according to a strategy (financial instruments portfolio) a client is subscribed to.
- Receiving and processing the asset manager's trading signals.
- Sending/cancelling of client orders formed on the basis of the asset manager's trading signals with the QUIK Workstation and the Module itself.
There are two types of users:
The Client subscribes to a strategy using the QUIK Workstation and specifies a volume of funds provided to this strategy in the currency that is supported by the Module and a method of trading signals execution. It is possible to subscribe to several strategies containing different instruments.
The client can configure the trading signal execution:
- with a price specified in the asset manager's signal;
- with a deviation from the price recommended by the asset manager;
- with a slippage from the price recommended by the asset manager;
- with a specified timeout and the possibility to enter a market order, if a limit order wasn’t executed within a specified period;
- with execution by market conditions;
- with execution by the last trade price;
- with iceberg-order execution.
Trading signals can be sent from the asset manager’s QUIK Workstation using one of the following methods:
- Using the transaction import interface TransToQuikAPI;
- From scripts in Qlua inbuilt program language;
- Using the Interface of dynamic transaction loading from a file.
Hardware and Software Requirements
Processor Intel Xeon E5504 or better.
4 GB RAM.
50 GB available hard disk space.
OS Windows Server 2008/2012/2016 (x64).
DBMS Microsoft SQL Server 2008/2012/2014/2016.
|Purchase||Managed services / System backup||Hosting||Testing|