QUIK Matching Engine
QUIK Matching Engine is a QUIK complex module, a trading core for quick matching of orders entered by broker’s clients with the help of the QUIK system.
- Client order registration.
- Order matching.
- Trade execution.
Method of Operation
- The system allows processing limit and market orders for equity and currency trading as well as for derivatives market instruments.
- Trading is carried out in OTC mode according to double auction rules. Closing and opening trading periods are not established.
- Client position monitoring, authorization, limitation and order parameters control are carried out at the QUIK server level in accordance with standard models. QUIK server’s Unified cash position module for spot and derivatives markets enables control over the client’s position in derivatives trading.
- The module allows configuration of several matching cores for simultaneous matching of different securities. A separate security group is assigned for each matching core. Matching orders for securities from different groups is carried out independently and simultaneously.
Before launching QME its load testing was carried out on the basis of HP ProLiant DL360p Gen8 server platform with the QUIK server installed on a separate hardware platform. The tests have shown that such a software-hardware complex is able to process more than 5000 transactions per second per one financial instrument with execution time of one transaction less than 200 microseconds. The specified latency also includes all infrastructural delays while data is transmitted between QME and the QUIK server.
Hardware and software requirements
Processor Intel Xeon E5504 or better.
4 GB RAM.
50 GB available hard disk space.
OS Windows 2008/2012 Server x64.
DBMS Microsoft SQL Server 2005/2008/2012.
|Purchase||Managed services / System backup||Hosting||Testing|