SDCO clearing system information interface
The information interface to SDCO clearing system is used to transmit changes in positions and restrictions of the company’s clients following executions at SPIMEX in the section of “Oil products”. The main types of instruments exchanged in the market are future delivery contracts for oil products.
- trade/delivery accounts of clients trading at SPIMEX on behalf of the company which is set to receive information from SDCO clearing system,
- cash in trade accounts of the company’s clients,
- positions in trade/delivery accounts of the company’s clients,
- a list of instruments traded at SPIMEX,
- information about orders/transactions of the company’s clients.
Hardware and software requirements
Processor Intel Xeon E5504 or better.
1 GB RAM.
10 GB available hard disk space.
OS Windows 2008/2012 Server x64.
|Purchase||Managed services / System backup||Hosting||Testing|