QUIK digest for the second quarter of 2016
Dear users of software products from ARQA Technologies, we are offering you the digest of major developments introduced in QUIK over the second quarter of 2016.
LSE trading interface 2.10.0
- New opportunity is added to provide broker's clients with sponsored access to the exchange trading platform (using its native protocol).
- The new version supports up to 20 simultaneous sessions for any type of services such as market data and drop copy delivery, sending transactions.
Eurex trading interface 1.8.0
Transmission of trades data related to FLEX-contracts is added.
WSE trading interface 2.3.0
The updated interface employs two additional parameters in the current trades table for derivative market instruments: ‘Reference price’ and ‘Last clearing price’.
Saint-Petersburg Exchange trading interface (Foreign securities market) 1.4.1
- New version of the Exchange platform 1.4 is supported.
- Data on obligations and requirements for cash and securities is now available in QUIK Workstation tables.
Alert dispatch module 2.7.0 and Auto-follow module 2.1.0
- The modules integration while sending sms- and push-alerts to users’ mobile devices is realized.
- The following alert types are available for the users: on asset manager recommendations (trading signals) and about a strategy subscription status change.
Report generation module 3.19
- Parameters of a margin client portfolio are included into the ‘Report on all trades of a client’.
- The module acquired support of certified source of cryptographic information security ‘Bicrypt’.
- When confirming or signing a received file with a digital signature the reconciliation between the file and the source document is provided. If the file has been modified, digital signature confirmation is rejected.
OMS Manager Module 2.16
- The functionality to identify various compensation types during post-trade order processing is added.
- When currency of settlement differs from currency of trade, special comment at OMS-order is possible.
FIX drop copy, FIX Client Connector and FIX adapter program interfaces 3.30
Data that can be transmitted for the Moscow Exchange FX and Securities markets is extended, the added parameters are ‘Yesterday market price’, ‘Conjugate currency’ when the currency of trading differs from the settlement one.
User terminalsQUIK Workstation 7.2
- Functionality of the table ‘Client portfolio’ is expanded to monitor risk parameters of trading in derivatives for those clients who do not use a united cash position for spot and derivatives markets.
- ‘Security parameters’ window has the ‘Additional info’ field which may display a link to a broker’s website page with information on the security.
- Embedded User Help uses the same language as a User interface (Russian or English).
User applications for iOS — iQUIK and iQUIK-HD 2.0
- The new version supports iOS 9.3.
- To simplify a new order window three new order forms were introduced — for limit, market and conditional orders. List of order parameters depends on the chosen type.
- Notification on receiving a trader message is added.
ARQA Technologies at IDX 2016ARQA Technologies took part as an exhibitor in the 9-th annual conference and exhibition International Derivatives Expo (IDX), which was held in London on June 7-8, 2016.
At its booth ARQA Technologies demonstrated QUIK — a comprehensive ОEMS platform for trading in world derivatives marketplaces with advanced risk management of trading operations in pre- and post-trade. One of the supported trading technologies is a sponsored access of a broker’s client to a trading engine with QUIK as a risk server.
Special prize from ARQA Technologies for the winner of ‘Invest Trial’ organized by Moscow ExchangeARQA Technologies, a second year technology partner of Moscow Exchange in Invest Trial competition, has come forward with its own nomination ‘A Random Walk Down Bolshoy Kislovskiy’.
A special prize iPhone SE 64GB will be raffled during the actual prize-awarding ceremony at the Moscow Exchange.
Video library ‘QUIK broker platform capabilities’ARQA Technologies has started creating a video library to familiarize users with the features to simplify working with QUIK.
The company plans to expand and update the library with new videos on a regular basis. The first set of videos is placed at the official ARQA Technologies channel on the YouTube video hosting as well as at the company's website.
For all questions on operation of the QUIK complex please refer to the QUIK support service:
Back to list